Windows SpecificationsOur UPVC Windows and Doors are made to the highest quality and standards. This can give you peace of mind as this means you should have a trouble free life with your new Windows and Doors and only have to buy them once for your home.
See the full specifications below:
- Full 70MM high impact resistant PVC frames with a 3mm thick external wall.
- Multi chamber internal frame construction provides excellent thermal and acoustic insulation efficiency.
- All frames are designed and manufactured with an integral drainage channel.
- All outer frames, Transomes and mullions are V-notched and heat welded to form a weather proof joint(far stronger than inferior mechanical joints).
- PVC frames are reinforced with galvanised steel where additional structural strength is needed.
- Full choice of frame colours including brilliant white, and wood effects plus wood effects on white.
- Night vent facility as standard on all opening windows.
- Internally glazed so that glass cannot be removed from outside by intruders.
- Locking handles as standard, plus multi-point security locking including jemmy proof shoot bolt.
- Tough, stainless steel coated, friction stay hinge.
- Integral gaskets offer low level sightlines and maximum kerb appeal.
- 90% degree opening hinge, where fitted, offers special egress or fire escape facility.
- Trickle ventilation option available.
- Fully compliant with the latest Building Regulations.
- LOW MAINTENANCE UPVC
- LOWERS THE CHANCE OF CONDENSATION
Maintenance & Condensation
A6 WINDOWS gives free estimates throughout the Northwest of England including Blackburn, Bolton, Burnley, Bury, Cheshire, Chorley, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport, Warrington and Wigan. We are confident that it will not cost as much as you think and feel sure we can meet your budget.